803EC-04 3.4" ECTO-CRAW MOLD

Angling AI

(14 reviews) (Write a Review)
$179.00
SKU:
ECTO-3.4-4
Weight:
4.00 LBS
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout
Adding to cart… The item has been added
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Product Details

803EC-02   3.4" ECTO-CRAW MOLD

Very versitle craw to add to the line up. Fish it jigging, swimming, crawling, or use as a trailer.

 4 Cavity, two piece injection mold

803EC-02   3.4" ECTO-CRAW MOLD

Very versitle craw to add to the line up. Fish it jigging, swimming, crawling, or use as a trailer.

 4 Cavity, two piece injection mold

14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    Ecto 3.4”

    Posted by Chris Abrell on 9th Apr 2020

    The 4.0 was my favorite. The 3.4 took over that spot. Mold shoots perfect every time. Great detail and color accents on the claws.

  • 5
    3.4" Ecto Craw

    Posted by Austin Springer on 28th Dec 2019

    This is an amazing mold. Makes a great bait for a finesse jig trailer or just by itself. Poured hundreds now and they come out perfect 99% of the time. The other 1% is user error. Great products and service. Unmatched!

  • 5
    3.4" Ecto Craw

    Posted by Austin on 28th Dec 2019

    This is an amazing mold. Makes a great bait for a finesse jig trailer or just by itself. Poured hundreds now and they come out perfect 99% of the time. The other 1% is user error. Great products and service. Unmatched!

  • 5
    Top Notch Mold

    Posted by Cameron Epps on 6th Nov 2019

    The detail in the mold design are one of a kind and I’ve been been researching tons of others and none even compare. Shoots like a charm and is as smooth as every single other mold from Angling AI. Will be getting more molds.

  • 5
    great mold

    Posted by Shane on 20th May 2019

    Great shooting mold. I will be buying another one soon. Thanks

Reviews

14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    Ecto 3.4”

    Posted by Chris Abrell on 9th Apr 2020

    The 4.0 was my favorite. The 3.4 took over that spot. Mold shoots perfect every time. Great detail and color accents on the claws.

  • 5
    3.4" Ecto Craw

    Posted by Austin Springer on 28th Dec 2019

    This is an amazing mold. Makes a great bait for a finesse jig trailer or just by itself. Poured hundreds now and they come out perfect 99% of the time. The other 1% is user error. Great products and service. Unmatched!

  • 5
    3.4" Ecto Craw

    Posted by Austin on 28th Dec 2019

    This is an amazing mold. Makes a great bait for a finesse jig trailer or just by itself. Poured hundreds now and they come out perfect 99% of the time. The other 1% is user error. Great products and service. Unmatched!

  • 5
    Top Notch Mold

    Posted by Cameron Epps on 6th Nov 2019

    The detail in the mold design are one of a kind and I’ve been been researching tons of others and none even compare. Shoots like a charm and is as smooth as every single other mold from Angling AI. Will be getting more molds.

  • 5
    great mold

    Posted by Shane on 20th May 2019

    Great shooting mold. I will be buying another one soon. Thanks