303A-3 - 4" Stinger

(30 reviews) Write a Review
4.00 LBS
Calculated at Checkout
  • 303A-3 - 4" Stinger
  • 303A-3 - 4" Stinger
  • 303A-3 - 4" Stinger


4.0" - 303A-3 Stinger - Creature Bait Mold

2 piece three cavity injection mold. Appendages are "tacked" together to make a versitile bait.

View AllClose

30 Reviews

  • 5
    Awesome mold

    Posted by Dan hudson on 20th Sep 2019

    Excellent quality highly polished mold. Works perfectly with single or double injector. Shipped fast and was packaged well. I wish every company operated like this

  • 5
    High Quality

    Posted by Carolina Bass Co. on 30th Aug 2019

    This is a high quality product with attention to detail. Clearly quality control is of upmost importance in the designing. Highly recommend this to anyone.

  • 5

    Posted by Peter Rola on 23rd Aug 2019

    Great craftsmanship and the aluminum and milling is superb. Couldn't be happier with the way this shoots and fishes!

  • 5

    Posted by clayt sternberg on 14th May 2019

    these baits perform with great movement in water

  • 5
    4” creature bait

    Posted by Rodney Fox on 28th Apr 2019

    First i want to say that any of Josh’s molds from Angling AI are just amazing, the detail and quality are some of the best i own! Yes he might be a month out on production right now but that is testament to him putting out the best molds out there right now. This 4” stinger mold is no exception, with the detailed cavities and every bait coming out perfect every time it is one of my favorites for sure. Well designed molds have a great finish, laminate very well, separate from sprue/gating with no issues no nonfills or air pocket issues, no flashing at all due to his bolt and nut system rather than using clamps to keep mold closed. I started off making baits about a year ago and quickly learned even though all molds make baits not all are made equal and you have to spend a little more if you want the quality molds/baits that everyone is after. The cost of molds AI puts out are so worth the money in the product you get out of them. I highly recommend giving them a shot!

  • 5
    Best Beaver bait out there!

    Posted by David on 24th Oct 2018

    This is in the top 3 molds that I love to shoot the most and most frequently. Baits come out perfect 99.99% of the time ( the other 0.01% probably due to user error). They laminate well and has some “meat” on it unlike most beavers. Definitely going to order another one and the 6 cavity 3.25”. Hopefully a 5” version is in the works....!

  • 5
    sweet mold

    Posted by jason F. on 9th Oct 2018

    Pours great every time. Will order more soon.

  • 5
    This mold shoots great

    Posted by Jeff on 5th Oct 2018

    Second mold from AI and both have been excellent. They shoot great, no dents, baits come off the sprue easily. I need 3 more

  • 5
    Awesome shooting mold perfect size

    Posted by Jason B on 24th Sep 2018

    AI molds in my experience shoot the best. Never had a bad one. Easy to assemble and disassemble. The bait size is perfect. I initially made over 50 baits and have yet to be able to use one myself... friends have taken them all from me!! Laminate shoots great, c block works great.

View AllClose